- All custom built L. Romano Rifle Co. Firearms require a $1000.00 deposit.
- Full payments must be made upon completion.
- Shipping & Handling / Insurance costs will be determined at the time of order.
- NYS residents must pay 8% sales tax.
- 75% deposit is non-refundable on all cancelled orders for custom built firearms.
- All Firearms include to 11% Excise tax.
- Federal Firearms License is not required for the Maynard I & II, Keen and Walker and Spencer Single Shot. Exception: All Spencer Repeating Rifles and Spencer Single Shot Rifle in .45/70 caliber will require a license.
THE L. ROMANO RIFLE Co. STANDS BEHIND ALL CUSTOM BUILT PRODUCTS.
The L. Romano Rifle Co. will not be responsible for defects resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjusting or modifications, defective or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear and tear, replacing orginal parts with another manufactures parts or unreasonable use.
“If you have a firearm or any other related item that you would like reproduced or restored, please call the shop. I am always interested in new challenges.
Larry Romano; President